XTAR VP2 charger (version 2014) with plug and car adapter.
This charger is compatible with the following batteries:
This charger is not suitable to charge standard 1.2V batteries!
The XTAR VP2 charger has 2 separate charging bays.
The charging current is adjustable from 0.25A, 0.5A and 1A.
3 selectable charging voltages are available: 3.2V, 3.6 / 3.7V and 3.8V.
The LCD display shows the voltage of the battery and charging the battery.
WARNING: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE APPROPRIATE CHARGING VOLTAGE!
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ONLY USE BATTERIES DESIGNED FOR THIS PURPOSE SUCH AS. SANYO UR16650ZT
- Adjustable charging current (0.25A, 0.5A, 1A)
- Adjustable charging voltage (3.2 V, 3.6 / 3.7V, 3.8V)
- Two charging bays with their own circuits and displays
- TC charging algorithm to for charging very discharged batteries
- CC / CV charging algorithm
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Surge protection
- Input voltage: DC 12 - 24V
- USB output to charge external devices. Please be careful not to use the USB port to power the charger, the warranty would be void in the case of damage to the material.
1 x XTAR VP2 Charger
1 x AC power adapter
1 x car adapter
Warranty and guarantee:
2 years implied warranty.
3 months guarantee.
Electronic cigarettes are not "healthy", they are just a less harmful alternative to regular cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes are not suitable for children and minors under the age of 18 (eighteen), non-smokers, people with allergies to nicotine and/or propylenglycol, pregnant and breastfeeding women and people with cardiovascular diseases.